PhD Student @ Purdue
I am Haoteng Yin (殷浩腾), a 1st-year PhD student at CS@Purdue.
Prior to this study, I attained my MPhil in Data Science at Peking University, under the supervision of Prof. Zhanxing Zhu. I received my BEng in Computer Science and Technology after graduating from Taishan College (Honors School), Shandong University. During the summer of 2018, I was fortunate to work with Prof. Catuscia Palamidessi at LIX, EP & Inria.
My research interests focus on machine learning algorithms and their applications in,
- Optimization & Numerical Computation
- Structured Deep Models (graph-structured representations, spatiotemporal data)
- Security & Privacy (location privacy, robustness & generalization)
RESEARCH & EXPERIENCE
- Aug. 2019 ~ Present Graduate Teaching Assistant, CS@Purdue
- June 2018 ~ Sept. 2018 Research Intern, École Polytechnique (INRIA), France
- Jan. 2017 ~ Feb. 2017 Social Innovation DO Camp, Yintai Centre & Foundation
- Oct. 2016 ~ July 2019 Research Assistant, Center for Data Science, PKU
- July 2016 RANEPA Summer Campus Scholar, Russia
- July 2015 ~ Aug. 2015 Science Summer School Term I & II, University of Cambridge, UK
- Oct. 2014 ~ Oct. 2015 Research Assistant, Interdisciplinary Research Center, SDU
* indicates equal contribution.
- Bing Yu*, Haoteng Yin*, Zhanxing Zhu. (2019). ST-UNet: A Spatio-Temporal U-Network for Graph-structured Time Series Modeling.
- Bing Yu*, Haoteng Yin*, Zhanxing Zhu. (2018). Spatio-Temporal Graph Convolutional Networks: A Deep Learning Framework for Traffic Forecasting. In IJCAI'18. Main Track. [Source Code]
- Haoteng Yin, Yang Liu. (2017). Semantic analysis of spatial temporal trajectory in LBSNs. (in Chinese) SCIENTIA SINICA Informationis, 47(8), 1051-1065.
HONORS & EVENTS
- Best Oral Presentation Award at the 3rd Peking University Graduate Student Forum on Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Beijing, P.R. China
- Peking University Academic Excellence Scholarship (~8%) '16 / '17 / '18, Beijing, P.R. China
- Runner-up at the 9th Karakal Peking University Squash Open - Level B, Beijing, P.R. China
- Oral & Poster at the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI '18), Stockholm, Sweden
- Student Volunteer Award at the 35th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML '18), Stockholm, Sweden
- Poster at the DiDi-IEEE Elite Forum 2018, Beijing, P.R. China (Extraordinary Potential Award, 2 / 39)
- Oral presentation at the 2nd Peking University Graduate Student Forum on Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Beijing, P.R. China
- Oral presentation at the 5th National Conference of Social Media Processing (SMP '16), Nanchang, P.R. China (Best Paper Award, 1 / 25)