PhD Student @ Purdue
I am Haoteng Yin (殷浩腾), a 1st-year PhD student at CS@Purdue. My advisor is Dr. David F. Gleich. Prior to this study, I obtained my MPhil in Data Science at Peking University (PKU), under the supervision of Prof. Zhanxing Zhu and received BEng in Computer Science and Technology from Taishan College (Honors School) of Shandong University (SDU). I did my research internship with Prof. Catuscia Palamidessi at LIX, EP & Inria in 2018.
My research interests focus on machine learning, artificial intelligence, and their applications in,
- Structured Deep Models (graph-structured data, spatiotemporal time-series)
- Security & Privacy (location privacy, robustness & generalization)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (vision tasks)
RESEARCH & EXPERIENCE
- Aug. 2019 ~ Present Graduate Teaching Assistant (CS242), CS@Purdue
- June 2018 ~ Sept. 2018 Research Intern, École Polytechnique (INRIA), France
- Jan. 2017 ~ Feb. 2017 Social Innovation DO Camp, Yintai Centre & Foundation
- Oct. 2016 ~ July 2019 Research Assistant, Center for Data Science, PKU
- July 2016 RANEPA Summer Campus Scholar, Russia
- July 2015 ~ Aug. 2015 Science Summer School Term I & II, University of Cambridge, UK
- Oct. 2014 ~ Oct. 2015 Research Assistant, Interdisciplinary Research Center, SDU
* indicates equal contribution.
- Bing Yu*, Haoteng Yin*, Zhanxing Zhu. (2019). ST-UNet: A Spatio-Temporal U-Network for Graph-structured Time Series Modeling.
- Bing Yu*, Haoteng Yin*, Zhanxing Zhu. (2018). Spatio-Temporal Graph Convolutional Networks: A Deep Learning Framework for Traffic Forecasting. In IJCAI'18. Main Track. [Source Code]
- Haoteng Yin, Yang Liu. (2017). Semantic analysis of spatial temporal trajectory in LBSNs. (in Chinese) SCIENTIA SINICA Informationis, 47(8), 1051-1065.
HONORS & EVENTS
- Student Volunteer Award at the 36th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML '19), Courteously Declined
- Best Oral Presentation Award at the 3rd Peking University Graduate Student Forum on Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Beijing, P.R. China
- Peking University Academic Excellence Scholarship (~8%) '16 / '17 / '18, Beijing, P.R. China
- Runner-up at the 9th Karakal Peking University Squash Open - Level B, Beijing, P.R. China
- Oral & Poster at the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI '18), Stockholm, Sweden
- Student Volunteer Award at the 35th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML '18), Stockholm, Sweden
- Poster at the DiDi-IEEE Elite Forum 2018, Beijing, P.R. China (Extraordinary Potential Award, 2 / 39)
- Oral presentation at the 2nd Peking University Graduate Student Forum on Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Beijing, P.R. China
- Oral presentation at the 5th National Conference of Social Media Processing (SMP '16), Nanchang, P.R. China (Best Paper Award, 1 / 25)